I haven’t posted anything in nearly a week. What have I been doing instead?
- Took a trip to Budapest while Hunter was in the states for more med school interviews (this time at Harvard! Johns Hopkins! Feinberg! he’s good at life) – thoroughly enjoyed the Turkish thermal baths, tried Hungarian Palinka and of course a huge amount of delicious goulash, was stunned by the gorgeous views of the Danube, and all around had a great time.
- Packed, unpacked, and packed again. Budapest was the last of my European travels. I head back to the United States on Thursday…
- Was sad and moped around about the fact that I’m leaving Amsterdam, Europe, and Hunter on Thursday.
- Re-watched Harry Potter movies along with said moping.
- Made chicken/rice/veggie soup at 2am tonight.
- Wrote this mini-post at 3am.